P6 & P7 Dounans Camp Parent Meeting

Dear Parents/ Carers,

The meeting that was going to take place today after school will be rescheduled for a later date.  Thank you to everyone who has returned all the relevant paperwork which will ensure Dounans have all the necessary information required in a timely manner.

There are still some EE2/ Code of Conduct forms that need to be returned in order for me to pass on relevant medical/ dietary information.  Dounans cannot guarantee that they can accommodate these requirements if they do not receive the information at least 2 weeks prior to attending camp. I have already passed on all information I have received, please ensure all forms are returned to school as soon as possible.  Please don’t hesitate to contact the school if you have any queries or concerns regarding this.  Although school is closed today, I have access to the school email and will check it on a regular basis, should anyone need to contact me regarding school camp:

wlmurrayfield-ps@westlothian.org.uk

Final preparations are taking place and Dounans have created a proposed activity programme for our residential trip. Staff will organise evening activities for Monday – Thursday, such as games/ quiz night etc. There will be a disco on Thursday evening, so for this event the children are allowed to bring a special outfit to wear. (We will try to ensure they don’t wear this while hiking up a hill and that they try to keep it clean for Thursday!)

I’ll update you with a new date for this meeting as soon as possible.

Thank you

Mrs Waugh