The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3/2 – Thursday 28th May

Good morning P3/2,

How is everybody this morning?  I hope you are all ready for another day of learning.

Below is the grid for today.  We have the last of our inferring sheets today and we are working on halves and doubles in maths.  In our topic we are going to learn a little about a very old type of toy but one that was not meant for children for a long time.  Finally we have some PE workouts to try. If you have not yet been on to Sumdog for the division challenge then please try to spend some time on that and I added new reading books yesterday so have a look at that if you have not been on since Monday.

Thursday 28th May

Have a wonderful day and don’t forget that you can ask an adult to upload any pictures of your work or any activities you have been doing to your learning journals for me to see.

Mrs Clayton.