The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 1 – Thursday 7th May

Hello everyone,

Hope we all enjoyed the sun yesterday it was beautiful outside! I have uploaded today’s learning grid below! It’s writing day today and I look forward to reading your descriptions of a horrible meal for Mr Twit!

Today is a very exciting day for me, I’m getting a little puppy chihauhau!! I am very excited and I will send a picture tomorrow! His name is Kala and he is only 8 weeks old! I’m sure he will feature in many of my future posts! As most of you ask me if I have children, my answer will now be ‘I am a pup mom’ haha!

Hope everyone has another great day and I look forward to seeing some more photos of learning on the learning journals! Also, just a reminder that there is a school quiz on Facebook tonight at 6pm! It was great fun last week with Mrs McCann as the quiz master! Well done to Harris for beating me on the very last question! But don’t worry I’ll have my A game with me tonight!

Miss D 🙂

P.s. A big happy 6th birthday to James!! I hope you have a fab day 🙂

day 2