The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3/2 – Thursday 30th April

| 1 Comment

Good morning P3/2,

Here is the grid for today.  You will see there is another shape video.  This is the last one for shape and I have set you a choice of challenges in it.

Thursday 30th April

Yesterday a few people posted some of their work on their learners journals and it was wonderful to see all the fantastic instructions.  There is a little problem with the learners journals right now as we understand they are having a bit of an update and sometimes things are taking a long time to upload or are posting more than once.  Hopefully this will be sorted very soon because I love seeing all your work and hearing what you have been doing.  If anyone is having trouble logging into their learners journal please let me know and I will try to help.

Finally here is another of Mr Mc’s phonic videos.  On Monday I showed you ‘ai’ and this one is for ‘ay’.  Remember it is the same sound but ‘i is shy and likes to hide in the middle of words so big brave y takes its place at the end of the word.  Click here for the video.

Have a lovely day.

Mrs Clayton

One Comment