The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 1 – Monday 27th April

Good morning P1,

I hope you have had a great weekend – the weather has been fab!

I have attached today’s learning grid! I will also post the link to the phonics youtube video today, it doesn’t seem to be available yet, as I mentioned on Friday there are three different videos, one for speed sound, reading and spelling! Please have a go at all of the activities, if you’re able to share any of the work you complete this week please send me a post on your learning journal! I’ve been missing seeing everyone’s work and I have loved seeing some so far, thank you!

Today between 11:30-12 there will be the MoneySense Monday session via Facebook, that I mentioned on Friday. I think it will be a great thing to have a listen to and interact with. I’m sure it will come into use when we do more work on money this term! It will be live on the RBS Facebook page.

Have a great day,

Miss Duncan 🙂

day 1