The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Our Year in P5!

Here are some of our highlights from Primary 5:

“I loved Benmore because it was so much fun sleeping in the room with other girls – and we were really loud!”  Emma

“I liked going to Benmore and I liked the rock climbing and the biking (we got really muddy when we did that!).  We tried hard to stay up late and we ate loads of sweets.  Ruby had Irn-Bru and went crazy!”  Molly

“I liked sleeping at Benmore because we had tons of treats!”  Justin

“I liked the Taiko drumming because it was loud and I felt happy when I performed.”  Amy F

“I enjoyed the Taiko drumming performance because I thought our raps were really cool and I liked the songs.  I also enjoyed when we played symmetry games on the smartboard because it was good fun”  Amy C

“I liked Taiko drumming because it was loud and we performed it in a show.  I felt scared and happy because we did it after Broxburn and I thought we were on first!”  Gemma

“My favourite highlight was abseiling at Benmore because it was really fun.”  Lewis H

“I liked Taiko drumming because it was really fun and exciting.  It was kind of scary because there was a big crowd of people watching you drum and I was in the front row!  I enjoyed everything this year!”  Emilie

“I enjoyed my teacher this year.”  Stephen

“My favourite time was when we went to Benmore.  Me, Finlay, Justin and Torran were jumping from bunk bed to bunk bed.  It was fun!”  Liam

“My favourite memory is when we went gorge walking and we got to rub mud on our faces!”  Torran

“I liked when we did Mary Queen of Scots because we learned about Darnley’s murder, her husbands and her execution.”  Matthew

“My highlight was looking after our pet snails.  I’ve even been allowed to take two home!  They are called Sneaky and Stretchy!”  Harrison

“I enjoyed learning the sounds at Taiko drumming!”  Zach

“My best memory was being Rabbie Burns in our show – Och Aye the News!”  Callum

“My highlight was representing Kirkhill School at the Gala Sports.  Me &  Zach won a race!”  Dillon

“I pretty much liked everything this year!”  Blair

Thank you for all your hard work, Primary 5!  Have a great summer and good luck for Primary 6!!