The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P4’s Rocking Week

| 1 Comment

This week has been another busy week for us. We worked really hard in the Rookie Rockstars’ workshops last week and put on a great performance at the rock concert on Tuesday night.

‘I thought it was really fun and I liked it when the parents had to go up in front of everyone.’-Emma

‘I liked getting my hat signed by Rhoda and Glyn’- Molly

‘I liked it when the parents had to go to the front.’- Rhys

‘I felt like a real rock star’ – Lewis H

On Thursday a group of us went to the Albyn Football Park to take part in the Gala sports competition.

‘I liked it when Zach and I won the 3 legged race’.- Dillon

‘I like the 3 legged race too. Amy and I were good in the practice but fell in the real race’.- Emma

The people who didn’t go to the Gala sports took part in the Kirkhill Clean-Up with Mrs Shankland, Mrs Reid and Mrs Alston.

‘We even found a toothbrush in our playground’.- Emily- Louise

‘Molly and I found a pickle and a cucumber in the playground’.- Kyla

‘Me and Justin picked up loads of litter in the main courtyard’.-Alexander

In class we were allowed to do some different things too. We watched the England v Wales match yesterday on the smart board.

‘I was very happy with the result’.-Lewis D

We are all excited about our Fantastic Friday and we are looking forward to the movie afternoon.

Have a wonderful weekend.:)

One Comment