Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Wildlife Activities

Hello P6.  Mrs McDermott and I hope that you are all doing well and managing to stay active and busy despite the lockdown?  We are continuing to do the main work through Teams so I hope that most of you are able to access it now.  Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you are still having trouble getting in and we will do all we can to help.  For anyone that is unable to access Teams we will continue to put work on here that you can hopefully access and please remember if necessary you can also get things printed out and supplied through the school by emailing the office directly on wlharrysmuir-ps@westlothian.org.uk.

On Teams I just put up some resources that you can use to observe and help the wildlife either in your garden or when you are out for a walk in your local area.  So I will share these resources here too.  It would be good to know who from P6 is using the Blog to keep up with us and just to see who is using it for the resources rather than Teams as it will help us to ensure we are getting things to everybody that wants it.  So could you please say hello in the comments below if these Blog posts are useful to you and perhaps let us know what else you might be looking for?  Thank you and take care.

butterfly detective spotting sheet

country butterfly

crows and other black birds

Finches

Garden birds

Ladybirds

male and female birds

spider spotter