Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Welcome Back! – Primary 4 Maths Assignment

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great holiday and got to enjoy some of the sunshine over Easter! On our teams page there is a new assignment on Fractions of Amounts. This is what we were working on just before we were off. Here are the instructions and files you need to complete the assignment if you are struggling to access teams or the assignment. Good luck and be sure to let us know how you get on with it!

Instructions

1. Open the Power Point and click the speakers on each slide for my instructions. I hope I have made it clear to understand!
  2. After you have gone through the entire Power Point, chose from a mild, spicy or hot task. I have recorded a quick description of each task to help you choose
  3. Record your answers in the way that works best for you. You could do it on paper and take a photo, use Mathsbot.com and take a screenshot or upload a word document
  4. The spicy and hot tasks are worded problems so remember if in doubt, draw it out!

Files

Fractions of Amounts Supporting Power Point

Hot Activity       Mild Activity        Spicy Activity