Primary 3 Activities 18.06.20

Good morning

I hope you enjoyed Zumba yesterday as we are going to give it a try again this morning.

I hope you enjoyed the Story The Highway Rat, today we are going to listen to the story Zog and then I would like you to complete the tasks below.

What skills must Zog learn at dragon school? Write a list of these skills, titled ‘How to become a dragon…’

In the story, the princess dreams of being something else when she grows up. Can you write a dream for yourself for when you grow up? What do you want to be, and why?

Imagine you were flying on the back of Zog. What would you see whilst you were up in the air, and where would you choose to go? Imagine you have arrived at your chosen destination after Zog has flown you there. Can you write a postcard from that place to the people back at home?

Mrs Docherty

2 thoughts on “Primary 3 Activities 18.06.20”

1. J liked the Zumba this morning, one of his Favourite songs.
    He listened to Zog and wrote How to become a Dragon list of skills, he has also written about when he grows up he would like to become a Firefighter. He said he would get to climb a ladder and use a big water hose.
    J really liked the P.E challenge today, lots of fun.

2. Sounds like you have had a lovely day today and enjoyed the tasks, not long now until the holidays. You deserve a break you have been working really hard! I hope to start going to a Zumba class it looks like fun. Great imagination J, what would you like to be when you grow up?