Primary 3 Activities 11.06.20

Good afternoon

I would like you to choose a worksheet from below and complete it in your jotter.  Then try to answer questions from the Sumdog Challenge.

Column addition

Pirate Number Bonds to 20

Number Bonds to 10

Science

Hello Everyone we have a fresh challenge for you this week. This week we are going to move away from the building challenges and do a bit of a brain teaser.
Did you know that your brain is split up into different areas. For example, the area of your brain that controls movement is different from the area that controls talking and listening. These different areas are linked but certain areas specialise in different activities.
Watch the video clip then draw the table.  The table is really important so make sure you copy it down accurately. Once you have done that, test yourself and see which activities you are good at some will be harder than others.
Once you have done that you need to put someone else to the test. It will be most fun if you have an adult to work with however anyone will do.
Mr McCrudden

Food and Farming

I hope you enjoyed learning about food chains yesterday.  Today I would like you to chose a farm animal and create a food chain.  I have also set food chain activities in Education City for you to explore.

Daily Daft

Mrs Docherty

2 thoughts on “Primary 3 Activities 11.06.20”

1. On Thursday afternoon R completed two of the numeracy challenges. She completed the number binds to 10 and number bonds to 20.
    She enjoyed the science task set by Mr McCrudden, she found the moving hands and moving foot at same time tricky and found counting and listening to someone count tricky also.
    For the foot chain task she wrote about a chicken