Primary 3 Activities

Good morning

Time to wake up and shake with Mr Move It!

Today we are going to focus on capital letters and full stops.  I would like you to listen to the songs below and then  write the sentences in the link below in your jotter making the correct changes.  Then I would like you to write 5 sentences about lockdown.  It could be about what you have been doing, things you miss or what you are looking forward to doing.

Correct the sentences

Mrs Docherty

4 thoughts on “Primary 3 Activities”

1. This morning R has worked on her handwriting, punctuation and sentence structure.
    She completed the correct the sentence task and also practiced both capital and small letter formation

2. J decided to do The Move and Freeze video again, he really enjoys that one.
    He has written out the first part of the sentence task, making the corrections. He found this quite challenging so he is going to watch the videos again and will complete later.
    We have also enjoyed reading some of his new David Walliams book, Slime.

3. Fantastic work, well done. I am pleased to hear that you have been concentrating on your handwriting.

4. Move and Freeze was a class favourite! As we discussed please do not worry about the sentences.