Primary 3 Activities

Good morning

Hope you are all ready to start the day.  Today we are going to exercise with Mr Move It.

Listen to the story below and complete the tasks in your jotter.  Please remember to take care with presentation and your handwriting.

Mrs Docherty

4 thoughts on “Primary 3 Activities”

1. J thought Mr Move It was fun, he liked the sound effects and especially the floor is lava exercise.
    J has written out a short story, his take on A Cloudy Lesson. He also made up a Cloudy Poem, which he really enjoyed.
    From his Home Learning Grid, he chose to make a Bookmark as well. Just to colour it in.

2. This morning R finished the maths challenge on Sumdog.
    She also watched the ‘A Cloudy Lesson’ and answered the questions as if she was the little boy.
    She wrote the following poem-
    Floating shapes in the sky
    I wonder where they came from
    I follow the fluffy shapes
    To see where they go.

We have also been a long walk with our dog Abbey today and R did the walking challenege while out, unfortunately we didn’t see any squirrels

3. Well done on completing another challenge!! I love your poem and your use of describing words. It was a beautiful day for going out a walk.

4. We have been enjoying exercising with Mr Move it, he makes exercising fun! I hope you enjoyed the Cloudy story and well done on writing a poem.