Primary 3 Activities

Good afternoon

Please choose a Number Talks task from below.  Then I would like you to start the maths challenge I have set on Sumdog.  Please remember you also have access to Education City and IDL.

Reading

Make a den with blankets and cosy inside and read a story with your favourite teddy.

Please remember you can access a selection of oxford reading tree books online for free.

https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page

PE-Basketball

Daily Daft

Remember to keep to keep in touch using our class email.

wlpolkemmet-ps-primary3@westlothian.org.uk

Mrs Docherty

2 thoughts on “Primary 3 Activities”

1. This afternoon R completed the rest of the questions on the sumdog grammar challenge and also started the maths challenge that has been set on there.
    She also enjoyed the kids quiz hosted by Jason Mangoes on YouTube. It had 4 different category rounds and a physical challenge. She loved it and did so well answering the questions.
    She absolutely loved making the reading den for her and her teddies and we will send a picture of this in xx

2. Well done on completing the grammar challenge. We also had fun making reading dens. That sounds like an interesting quiz,I will need to have a look online.