Primary 3 Activities

Good Afternoon

I hope you enjoyed this mornings activities.Β  This afternoon I would like you to try this ball challenge,

Choose a number and then write it as many different ways as possible – Can you think of different ways you can add up to make the number?Β  What about different ways to represent the number using drawings.

Here is an article with lots of examples of the different ways you can show numbers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z7cthbk

Daily Daft

Health and Wellbeing

The National Literacy Trust have released this free e-book that has stories and poems to comfort during lockdown,

https://literacytrust.org.uk/family-zone/9-12/book-hopes/

Mrs Docherty

6 thoughts on “Primary 3 Activities”

1. Just tried sending email and yes it is saying access to this email is blocked.
    J has very much enjoyed the ball games this afternoon and he did also practice tying his shoe laces using two hands though as is still learning this.
    He has written out the different Numeracy Activities using the Number 12. He liked the Triangle with the three circles so I gave him 10 numbers and he drew it out 10 times putting in the numbers.

2. This afternoon R enjoyed trying the ball challenge while out in the garden enjoying the sun. We had great fun tryingt I complete each of the challenges but both struggled with number 3 and 1.
    R chose the number 31 one for the maths task.
    She wrote it in number form, in letter form, using tally marks, using number lines, and using dots. She also wrote different sums to make a total of 31.
    R also practiced her letter formation both capital and small letters which was a task in the last home learning grid.
    We are going to read some of the stories and poem mentioned on your post tonight at bedtime

3. This the same for p2? Just change that to glowschools too?

🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼

4. Fantastic work! I have still to try the ball challenge with my children, I will let you know how we get on. Great work with number task now try giving it a go with different numbers. I hope you enjoyed the bedtime story.

5. There was an issue with the new email but it should be working now. It is the westlothian.org.uk