Primary 3

Good morning everyone.

I hope you all had a go at some of the activities from your Home Learning Grid yesterday. Don’t forget to post some of your work as a comment on my blog posts!

I also saw some of you have been busy on Sumdog, well done 🙂

This morning, why don’t you try the alphabet challenge? —–> In your jotter, write out the alphabet in capital letters and try to find something in your house for every letter! Write the word and draw the picture next to the letter. Remember to post a comment here if you manage it!

Any questions, please ask 🙂

Mrs Harding

4 thoughts on “Primary 3”

1. _ has enjoyed doing one of his Maths worksheets and some Literacy Tasks from the sheets. He also read a story to his family which I sent to all of them via WhatsApp.

2. Great work! You could try some music this afternoon if you fancy something different. I have put up some videos from Mrs Keenan.

3. enjoyed maths worksheets and also PE with Joe wicks this morning as well as dancing with Oti Mabose
    This afternoon we did some reading and she work on her handwriting task on the learning grid, writing out letters of the alphabet, going on a scavenger hunt around the house to find things with begining with the letters to write in her jotter

4. Excellent work! I also did the alphabet quiz but couldn’t find anything for X!

I have added some challenges on Sumdog and Education City if you fancy something different tomorrow.

Keep up the good work 🙂