Home Learning for Week beginning 22nd June

Good morning and welcome to Home Learning Week 12, and the last week of term. I can’t believe it is that time of year already!

Since it is the last week of term , I have listed a few fun activities which can be undertaken. Everyone is in a different situation so please do whatever you can with your child and don’t worry about completing them.

Below are links to activities which can be printed out or completed on paper.

Summer Activity Booklet

Summer Symmetry Activity

Design your own Sun Hat Worksheets

Summer Holiday Crossword

Summer Wordsearch

Ice Lolly Recipes

Summer Mindfulness Colouring Sheets

Please tell the children I have been such a lucky teacher this year to have worked with such hard working and well-mannered children! I will miss them! Thank you for your support during the year also. I hope you all have a super, yet safe, holiday and have the opportunity to have lots of fun as a family.

Mrs Lindsay

12 thoughts on “Home Learning for Week beginning 22nd June

1. Thank you, Mrs Lindsay, you made P2 very fun. I liked your projects and enjoyed doing French. Have a lovely summer with Robbie & Ava. Rory 🙂

1. Aww thank you, Rory! I really enjoyed teaching you this year! I hope you have a lovely summer too. Mrs Lindsay

2. Hi Mrs Lindsay, I just wanted to say thank you very much for teaching Megan this year. She has loved having you as her teacher. We hope that you have a nice summer break :).
    Kirsteen and Megan

1. Aww thank you! I have really enjoyed teaching Megan this year! I hope you have a nice summer break too. Mrs Lindsay

3. Hi Mrs Lindsay, thank you so much for this year, Olly has really enjoyed having you as his teacher. We hope you have a well deserved break and enjoy time with your family. Stuart, Fiona and Olly

1. Aww thank you! I have really enjoyed teaching Olly this year! I hope you have a lovely summer holiday. Mrs Lindsay

4. Hi Mrs Lindsay, thank you for being a wonderful teacher. I really enjoyed the WW1 topic this year. I hope you have a nice holiday with your family. Lewis S

1. Aww thank you, Lewis! I really enjoyed teaching you this year! I hope you have a nice holiday too with your family. Mrs Lindsay

5. Thank you Mrs Lindsay for being a great teacher. Hope you have a lovely summer holiday. I’m so happy that I’m back to room 5 after the holidays. Joel x

1. Aww thank you, Joel! We will have lots of fun learning lots of new things after the holidays! I hope you have a lovely holiday too. Mrs Lindsay