8 thoughts on “Check In

1. This weekend it was Lexieโ€™s big brother & sister birthday, so we have had lots of cake ๐ŸŽ‚ She also seen her gran, aunty & cousins too

2. Hi Miss Laidlaw,
    This week I created my superhero comic strip. I spent a lot of time on it but dad kept me back a bit with his editorial input ๐Ÿ˜œ. I also revised my spelling words and worked on my 4 times table which helped me with busy division tasks. Have a great weekend.
    Love from Lois X
    P.S. I’m missing all my friends x

3. Hi Miss Laidlaw,

I have learned to ride my bike. I have been going for bike rides most days with my daddy and sometimes with my sister Rosa.

I’ve been doing lots of school work. I really enjoy doing maths worksheets and I have learned to tell the time. Yay!! I have been doing lots of comprehension too. Aarrrr!

I like having quiet time in my bedroom. And I like doing gardening mostly in our front garden. I pick the snails off the plants because they are eating our hostas. Cheeky snails.

Lots of love to everyone to all my friends in room 4. I miss you all.

Rory xxxx

4. Hi Miss Laidlaw and everyone in Room 4
    I have been doing reading and maths jobs. We went for a big cycle on Saturday. I have been going for a walk every morning in the park and climbing trees with my brother.
    I hope everyone is OK. I miss you all.
    From
    Caoimhe

5. Hi Miss Laidlaw
    I have had a good week. At the weekend I camped out overnight in my garden with my brother and Dad. I cooked hot dogs and beans for dinner on a campfire, it was great fun.
    We had big water fights too which was great fun.
    I’ve been doing my schoolwork and also activities to earn badges for Beavers.
    Hi to all my friends in room 4, I miss playing with you all and hope to be able to see you soon.

6. Hi

Last weekend I was able to visit my gran and papa and auntie katie in their garden. I am doing my school work and this week I have enjoyed doing block work and making up silly sentences with my words. My gran and papa gave me a book about the Romans which is really interesting. My favourite thing to watch is horrible histories, especially when it it about world war 1 or the Romans. Hope everyone is doing ok. Jacob xx

7. Hi Miss Laidlaw I’ve been playing in my paddling pool and I got share the love hoodies for my birthday as well as lots of other presents. My birthday was the best birthday yet because I got all the things I really really wanted. Some of my friends dropped by as well as my gran and grandpa who I haven’t seen for a long time.

I have been doing stuff on titanic, my school work and playing multiplayer Roblox on the computer with my dad.

Hope you are ok and I miss all my friends.

Lots of love Callum T (now age 7 :-))

8. Hi Miss Laidlaw this week I have practicing my handwriting , spelling words and wow words. I saw Amy and we played in the back garden. I played the calendar game it was fun. last night I played monopoly with my family and my mum won. I take my dog a walk every day. Hi all of room 4. from Aila xx