Fantastic Fridays!

Good morning boys and girls, happy Friday 🌈☀️

I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I can see from the check-in (remember to do this if you haven’t already) and all of the emails that we have been super busy learning and having fun! Remember we have a birthday boy on Sunday, so a scroll down to leave him a lovely birthday message.

Some of your fab pictures (if any more are sent I’ll keep adding them in throughout the day):

EC has been working hard on his literacy and numeracy jobs, as well as doing some fantastic baking and lots more! Well done E⭐️

Another master baker this week is AS. She was  making a huge lemon drizzle cake for her busy mum and all of her key worker colleagues at work. Well done A, very kind and it looks delicious🌈

CP’s arts and crafts idea looks like a fun one if anybody wants to have a go. She grated old broken crayons onto paper, placed baking paper on the top and ironed over it. It turned out fabulous didn’t it? I love her bird feeder too⭐️

AMc and AC really enjoyed the STEM ice escape challenge this week. It was the perfect week for it🌞 Well done helping them escape girls!

Well done getting to the end of another week of home learning everyone! I know some of you might be seeing some friends and families in gardens this weekend. How exciting? It’s been so long but you have all been superstars. I’m delighted and I hope you have a lovely time in the sunshine🌞

Miss Laidlaw🌈