Check In

Hello boys and girls,

How are you all? I hope you have had a fun week learning  and are looking forward  to the long weekend. Leave me a message to say hello or tell me what you have been up to🙂

Love,
Miss Laidlaw

x

8 thoughts on “Check In

1. Hi miss Laidlaw, this week Lexie has been out the garden with Liam and planting peas and other veg x

2. Hi ms Laidlaw
    This week I have enjoyed learning about the titanic and I have challenged myself to make an unsinkable Lego Star Wars boat to carry Lego droids. I have also been out playing in the garden. I like seeing pics of what my friends are up to. Jacob

3. Hi Miss Laidlaw, this week I have been writing poems for my gran and auntie. I have been drawing and making lots of crafts. I have been going out walks with my mum and Georgia and I loved having a BBQ yesterday. Can’t wait to see you and all my friends soon. Love Sophia x

4. Hi Miss Laidlaw,
    This week I wrote a letter to an elderly lady in my church to let her know I was thinking about her during lockdown. I have been learning the 4x table with dad and writing a story with my sister. This afternoon I am going to make the bird feeder with Ruby and dad. Have a lovely weekend.
    Lois x

5. Hi Miss Laidlaw and everyone in Room 4
    I have been doing lots of Language and Maths work this week. I really liked the capacity tasks!! I have been going on lots of walks with my little brother and I have been helping him to learn his colours and shapes.
    I have been making a castle out of cereal boxes and kitchen roll tubes. I will finish it at the weekend. We are going to make some bird feeders this afternoon.
    I hope you are staying safe and thank you for all the work on the blog.
    Love from Caoimhe

6. Hi Miss Laidlaw, this week Aila wrote some letter to her friends and family. We also enjoyed doing the activities about Seconds, and she really enjoyed the listening and quiz exercise. Yesterday in the hot weather we got out the paddling pool and sprinkler which was fun. Hope you have a lovely weekend, she misses you all. Love from Aila

7. Hi Miss Laidlaw

It’s Lucy again. I sent that too soon. I am missing all my friends lots. On Monday I went for a big cycle at Fernbrae Meadows. It was fun! Last night I made a robot called Zobo. He uses Siri on my big brothers iPod to talk. I have been reading lots, playing with my dolls and playing in the garden. I hope you are ok?

Missing everyone
    Lucy 🙂

8. Hi Miss Laidlaw
    This week I have been busy. I made a bird feeder out of an old juice carton, and baked my Grandma a birthday cake. I am also helping to bake my own birthday cake….I am 7 on Saturday and very excited.
    I also did geocaching with my mum and brother, it was so much fun. My mum downloaded an app on her phone and we went to Fernbrae Meadows. This afternoon we are going to hide our own geocache in Holmhills park. I hope everyone is good. Bye x