Weekly Check In

Good morning boys and girls🌈

Pop up a little message with the help of your grown ups to say hello.

A very short week this week! I won’t be posting a Fantastic Work Friday this week, however all the pictures that have been sent in will be joined up with next weeks pictures. To those who sent a lovely message or picture for Mrs Anderson’s birthday, I sent her them on Monday and she said  they made her day 🥳  I know there were some other birthdays at the start of this week too (Sophia and Rory, if I’m not mistaken) I hope you both had a lovely day!🎈

Have a lovely long weekend of fun!

Miss Laidlaw

7 thoughts on “Weekly Check In

1. Happy birthday Miss Laidlaw! This week Aila has been doing well with OW and OU phonemes and got all the words in her spelling test correct. We are still doing a big daily walk and also enjoying Art Club with Olaf Falafel on YouTube. She has also been working on telling time and looking at coins doing RBS money exercises.

2. Happy Birthday Miss Laidlaw! 🥳 myself and your boys & girls are wishing you lots of smiles, sunshine and surprises on your special day! You’re a star 🌟 love Mrs A & Room 4 x X x

3. Hi Miss Laidlaw
    Hope you are doing ok and managing to enjoy some time in the sunshine?
    Zak has been really enjoying doing his number work but not so excited about his literacy work! Lots and lots of football with his big brothers again this week, Zak has been practicing dribbling and shooting with his left foot 😊

We have enjoyed some long walks with our dog Dougall, Zak really loves paddling in the streams at Fernbrae Meadows 😊.

Zak is missing all of his friends and would like to go to school ‘just for a day or two’.

Take care everyone

Love from Zak 😊xx

4. Hi from Oscar! Oscar has been working on his maths this week, we’ve fallen a bit behind with our spelling due to the nice weather and making the most of being outdoors. Oscars cycled 8 miles of the Clyde walkway yesterday Afternoon with his dad! We’ve been doing plenty of arts and crafts, experimenting with mixing colours.

5. Hi Miss Laidlaw Callum has made a big upgrade to the Titanic. He’s also finished all the jobs you put on Study Ladder. He’s been practising telling the time for 1/4 and 1/2 past and doing his spelling words.

He’s also been out in the garden and out on his scooter and bike.

Hope you enjoy your long weekend and he says he misses you xxxxx

6. Hi Miss Laidlaw.
    This week I enjoyed making a planetarium and doing some of the RBS money activities. I am missing all my friends and it makes me happy when any of my class mates pass my house on their daily walk / bike ride. Jacob xx

7. Hi Miss Laidlaw, Lois has continued to work with her dad at home. This week She has been going over 1/4 to and 1/4 past using a digital and analogue clock as well as 2D and 3D shapes. She has also been revising her spelling words you provided as well as keeping her diary updated.
    We hope you are safe and well. Enjoy your well earned long weekend.
    Lisa (Lois’ mum)