Fantastic Work Fridays

Good Morning boys and girls,

Wow! I really enjoyed spending some time yesterday looking through all of Room 4s emails and photographs. You lot have been very busy and it’s lovely to see your happy faces in some of those pictures! I am so proud of how hard you are all working and it’s good to see that you are remembering it’s important to have fun too 🙂

I have uploaded the Wednesday Challenge photos I have received to the tab at the top (see how your friends got on) and I am glad you all enjoyed it. There were some very interesting finds. Well done everyone!🌟 I wonder what next week will bring…

Some of this weeks fantastic work

I love this puzzle that AC was working on – I might need to try a circle one like that next. It looks tricky. She also wrote a great imaginative story all about a black and white horse. Well done A⭐️

C.P has been hard at work with her dad making an amazing WW1 tank. Isn’t it just fabulous? I love the detail and the camouflage colours. Wonderful job C👏🏻

Some more WW1 learning going on in JM’s house. He found this war memorial on his daily walk in Cambuslang park and spent some time reading it. He has also been recreating WW1 battles with his own toy soldiers!

As well as this JM has been making bird feeders out of milk cartons (very Eco friendly) and enjoying some quiet reading time. You are a star J!🌟

And I’ll finish off with some really wonderful news this week…

Our SB had a very special spring break this year as she became a big sister over the holidays! What a beautiful picture she has sent us (have a look on twitter to see her properly) and what an amazing big sister she will be. Congratulations S and family, such lovely news for us all to hear✨

Remember if you haven’t yet ‘checked in’ leave a comment on our check in station that I posted yesterday. I will post this every Thursday.

Well done for working so hard this week everyone! Have a great weekend.

Miss Laidlaw🌸