31.03.20 – Some Extras!

Good Morning everyone,

As well as yesterdays suggested home learning below are some extra links and ideas.

Dave The Dog Story
This is a lovely little story that explains the current situation in a child friendly way. I know some of our children may be worried or find it tricky to talk about so this might be helpful.

Dave the Dog  

Yoga
There are some good yoga videos you could take part in through this link. There should be new videos uploaded on Sundays.

Yogido Youtube

Life Skills
Following on from my message last week about the importance of play/life skills and taking part in activities around the house. There are lots of suggested ideas for rich learning opportunities here that the you may already be doing with your child.  This list is aimed at First and Second level so please pick and choose.

LifeSkills

Have a great day 🙂
Miss Laidlaw

One thought on “31.03.20 – Some Extras!

1. Hello everyone in Room 4! I hope you are all keeping well and busy. I can see that there are lots of jobs for you to complete and I would really recommend the yoga, as it’s great fun and really relaxing. I saw Miss Laidlaw’s jigsaw (well done Miss Laidlaw!) and I wondered how many of us could do a tricky jigsaw in the next few weeks? Maybe you could send some photos. I tried to join in with Joe Wicks last week too and I really was puffed out so like Miss Laidlaw, I am going to join in with a couple of sessions each week and keep getting outside for some fresh air. Talking of which, I hope you have been managing to get outside to play for a while. The good news is, it’s almost the holidays so hopefully you can have even more fun outside soon! Keep safe, helping at home when you can and keep smiling. I will be in touch again after the holidays and look forward to seeing what you have all been up to. Take care,

Mrs. McGarvey x