More Easter shenanigans

The boys and girls have been sending their photos in for me to share on the blog and the ladies are loving seeing all of your photos. We are missing you all so much 🥰

Lewis has been camping outside in his garden with his sister Millie and his dad. They toasted marshmallows and loved sleeping outside. 

And he learned to ride his bike without stabilizers 👏👏 well done Lewis, we are super proud of you.

Lily has been busy out in the garden. With her neighbour,  she set up a tearoom in the garden. It looks great girls, super idea!

Sofia has been making the most of the good weather and she has been practising her numbers outside using her nursery pack.

Jack has been super busy. Making paper mache dinosaur masks, doing some exercise, having a teddy bears picnic, practising his numbers and been out on his bike.

Jackson has been cooking in his kitchen out in the sunshine. He has also been practising his fireman skills. Great job Jackson.

3 Replies to “More Easter shenanigans”

1. FANTASTIC LEWIS learning to ride your bike without stabilizers, you will have to teach Millie to do it too, hope you had great fun camping out.
    Wish I could come and have a cup of tea in your tearoom Lily it looks amazing.
    Sofia looks like your doing lots of hard work, keep it up your a star.

2. Well done Lewis learning to ride your bike without your stabilizers! Your camping trip in the garden looked like lots of fun 🙂
    Lily, I love your tearoom, it’s so pretty. Maybe we could make one in the garden when you come back to nursery? 🙂
    Sofia, great work on your numbers, you are working very hard while you are off 🙂

3. WOW Jack, your picnic looks great, wish I could have popped in for a sandwich and I love the cool look on your bike.

Jackson you would make a great fireman, I hope you make your mum and dad a wee cup of tea from that outdoor kitchen, it looks amazing.

Loving all the pictures, glad your using the blog.