Check In & Amazing Work!

Good Morning Everyone!

See the source image

I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Just a few pieces of information for you to know about with upcoming blog posts.

Remember tomorrow is our Feedback Friday and I would love to share some of the work you guys have done this week!Β  Take a picture of some of the things you have done this week (whether its written work or something creative outside!) and send it over to me so I can share it with the rest of Room 13 πŸ˜€

I will also be doing a check in tomorrow and Monday.Β  Myself, Mr Campbell and Mrs McGarvey would love to hear from EVERYONE in the class!Β  It might just be a quick hello, commented on the blog or a check-in email with me to let me know how you are getting on.

See the source image

You guys have done so well and it has been amazing to hear from so many of you already, however there are a couple of people who I haven’t heard from so I would love to speak to you!

I will put up a blog post tomorrow and Monday and I am asking for all of you to simply put a Hi, Hello! or a little comment about how you are underneath the post.Β  We want to make sure everyone is doing well at home and to let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

So spread the word and let’s try and get EVERY SINGLE member of Room 13 to comment tomorrow or Monday!

Missing you all lots and will speak soon,

Miss M x

4 thoughts on “Check In & Amazing Work!”

1. Hi Zoe here, I’ve been getting on with my work. I painted stones yesterday. Everything is ok. Campbell said he is trying to get in but can’t but he is ok.

1. Morning Zoe, lovely to hear from you. Great to hear you have been getting on well with your work and please tell Campbell we all say Hi! Thank you very much for passing on that he is okay. Stay safe and will speak soon, Miss M x

2. Hi Kieran here, I cooked Anzac biscuits, so had a cooking and history lesson!
    I’m camping outside on Saturday for scouts, It should be fun!

1. This sounds amazing Kieran… mixing some of your lessons together! Camping outside will be great fun… I did this during the Easter holidays, let me know how it goes! Miss M πŸ™‚