Happy Holidays Room 13!

See the source image

It’s the Easter Holidays!!!

Good Morning Room 13, so today we would be in class and doing all things Easter related before I send you off for a 2 week holiday.  Oh how times have changed!

I am going to start of this blog post by sharing some of your amazing work this week.  Then, underneath I have added a few challenges (set by pupils in the class) in case you want some things to keep you busy over the holidays.  Of course, there is no set work for you to do and you do not have to do the challenges if you don’t want to!  However, as we are limited with what we can do and where we can go… I thought it would be nice to give you some ideas of things to keep you busy!

See the source image

Okay so over to you guys… have a look at some of the amazing things you have done this week!

Image preview

Some amazing maths, science-fiction stories, President Presentations, outdoor learning and some art work too!

Image preview

I loved seeing all your Room 13 Rainbows!

Image preview

And you all got super creative for your Tuesday Challenge!! One pupil even made a Rainbow Tree and put a teddy bear in it for the P1 pupils to find on their bear hunt!

See the source image

Okay challenge time… I will try my best to do as many of these as I can!  Thank you to everyone who put forward a challenge for Room 13 to try over the holidays!

Football Challenge:  Can you complete this challenge?  I am working on my keepy ups just now and I am trying my best to complete this by the end of the holidays!

Thank Our Heroes Challenge:  One pupil suggested we make posters to thank our front line workers who are keeping us all safe and sound!

Image preview

Let’s Get Cooking: One pupil suggested that you trying baking an Easter themed cake for you and the family.  I love baking so I am definitely going to try this one!

See the source image

Talking Is Important:  One pupil said ‘remember it is important to keep talking to one another’ and I couldn’t agree more!  I have attached an emotional check in sheet that you may want to use for yourself or your whole family to make sure everyone is feeling okay.  Remember we have our Microsoft Teams page where you can continue to talk to one another 🙂

Image preview

And finally some pupils had asked if we could do some STEM challenges.  Now I have a couple organised for after the Easter Holidays.  However think about the STEM challenges we have already done in class or use the pictures below to think up your own challenges and you can share these with your family or with the class through Teams.

Image preview

Image preview

It has been amazing to see all your fantastic pieces of work this week, I have been so impressed with your hard work and commitment!

See the source image

I hope you have a great Easter Holiday, try to keep yourself busy but most importantly stay safe and healthy.  I can’t wait to hear what you get up to!

Sending lots of love to you and your family.  Missing you lots!

Speak Soon,

See the source image

Miss M x

2 thoughts on “Happy Holidays Room 13!”

1. Good afternoon everyone happy Easter Katie and the others

Miss you everyone

From Hollie kirk xx keep safe and healthy