TUESDAY CHALLENGE!

Good Morning Room 13!!

Thank you for all your messages yesterday and I can see all of you working on Sumdog and Study Ladder! Keep up the great work!

Time for your first ever Tuesday Challenge!Β  I am going to set you a very quick task, where you needs to go and find items in your house.Β  Leave a comment with the items you have found, and the I will keep a list of my first 3 winners each week and prizes will be handed out when we are back at class!

I will post this at 10am every Tuesday, so make sure you are logged on nice and early!

Are you ready?

Your first challenge this week is to….

FIND TEN ITEMS IN YOUR HOUSE WHICH BEGIN WITH THE LETTER….

See the source image

Remember the more creative items your find… the better!

Good Luck!

Miss M x

25 thoughts on “TUESDAY CHALLENGE!”

1. katie here I found a pencil case, a parcel, perfume, pen, pebble, paper , a person (that was mhairi on my phone), phone, pet gerbil, peg, good luck everyone.

2. Hi Miss McKinnon

Here are my challenge items

Plant pot, Pudsey Bank, Pen, Plate, Picture Frame, Penquin Toy, Phone, Pyjamas, Pot, pillow

from Mhairi, xxx hope you have a good day

3. Hi miss McKinnon see for spelling could you do more than 10 words

From Hollie xxx hope you have a good day

Miss everyone already πŸ’žπŸ’•

4. My ones are POSTER BOARD. POLY GLUE. PORTAFILTER. PERCULATER. PARTICLEBOARD. POMERGRANATE.
    POLYCHROMOS PENCILS. PLASMA SCREEN. PHONO PREAMPLIFIER.
    PASSATA.

Fergus

5. Miss McKinnon heather here l have just been sent a link for the maths factor.com this is a site by carol vonderman that usually costs but is now free. Thought you might want to check it out and maybe use it in the future. Stay safe and look after yourself and your family x

1. Hi Heather, yeah I am compiling a list of websites for the kids to use… just don’t want to bombard them with hundreds all at once! πŸ˜› But any websites you think might be useful, please encourage Katie to use them πŸ™‚ x

1. Hi Stephen, you can email me a picture of it! A couple other people have done this so I can upload at the weekend πŸ™‚