Homework Due Friday 21st February

Happy Monday Room 13!

First of all can I just say another HUGE WELL DONE to you all for an amazingly successful enterprise project!  Lots of hard work and effort has definitely paid off and I could not be more proud of each and every one of you!  A very special thank you to those of you who bought / baked things for Friday.  Cannot believe how many things sold out!

Prepare yourself for tomorrow… Can’t wait to tell you how much we managed to raise! Do you think we managed to reach our target?

A brilliant day and Mr Campbell, Mrs McGarvey and myself are so so proud of you all! Well Done Again!

Time for things to get back to normal!  I urgently need all basketball letters in NO LATER than Tuesday as I need to book the tickets by the end of this week.  P7s please remember your Lockerbie letters are to be returned too.

Homework this week will be spelling, reading and maths.

-Please write each spelling word out 3 times.

-Dictionary definitions for 7 of your spelling words.

Please read Chapter 24 of Street Child and write out 3 bullet points to summarise the chapter.

Please log onto Study Ladder and complete the set task for your group.  This is how you access your task:

1.  Log into your Study Ladder Account
  2. Click on the yellow ‘My Individual Programme’ button
  3. Choose at least one tasks to complete (squares you have a specific task to complete, every other group, you can choose which one to work through)

Triangles – Choose one activity from the subtraction section to complete.

Squares – Complete the “Challenge Puzzle Balancing Equations” activity in the Patterns and Algebra section.

Circles – Choose one activity from the division section to complete

Rectangles – Choose one activity from the addition section to complete.

Please have a parent / carer sign your homework jotter to confirm this activity has been completed.  Anyone who cannot access StudyLadder should choose 1 or 2 times table to practice and see how many times you can write out your chosen times table in 5 minutes.

Image result for reminders

Please remember (weather pending) we will be making our way to the tennis courts for PE tomorrow.  Even if it is dry, it has been extremely cold so make sure you bring WARM PE kit with you.  Joggies, leggings, jumper, waterproof jacket and even gloves would be fine to bring along with you.

Let’s have an amazing week!

See you in the morning

Miss M 🙂