WE DID IT!!!!

IT’S SUUUUMMMEERRRRRR!!!!

Boys and Girls… WELL DONE! What a strange and challenging year you have all had.  Please watch the video below for a final round up from Room 13!

Mrs McGarvey, Mr Campbell and I want to say thank you so much for your hard work over the past four months.  You have completed learning in a way that we never thought we would have to and you should be incredibly proud of yourselves.  We have seen all of your photos and videos and you most certainly have earned your summer holidays this year!

Primary 6 – have a lovely summer holiday, thank you for all your hard work and I will see you in August!

Primary 7… where do I even begin. YOU MADE IT! Final day of Primary school and although this is not how I planned it to be, I am still so so proud of each and every one of you.  Please check you Glow emails, there are a couple things for you in there 😀 I am looking forward to seeing you all for one final visit before summer! (Final request… please remember to bring your class novel if you haven’t already!)

And… please watch the video below.  Although all the staff at Burnside cannot be with you today, they still have some special messages for you.

Guys, it is time to switch of, relax, have fun and enjoy your summer holidays.  It has been an absolute pleasure being your class teacher and I hope you have enjoyed being part of my class too.  You have set the bar exceptionally high for every class that follows in your footsteps and you will most definitely, never be forgotten.

Remember to be kind, be courageous and always look out for one another.

You have done me proud.

For the final time,

Room 13 is signing off.

Love, Miss McKinnon xxx

One thought on “WE DID IT!!!!”

1. i already have my katie keyring on my bag.
    Have a lovely summer everyone.
    P7’s goodbye it was lovely knowing you enjoy high school.

Katie