Check In Station!

Good Morning Room 13!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend.  Here is your check-in station for this week.  Are you up to anything nice over the long weekend?  I’m hoping for some lovely weather over the next few days!

Last couple of days for you to send in your Tuesday Challenge videos!  Thank you to those who have already submitted theirs 🙂

Another thank you to those who sent over Thank A Teacher pictures posters… all the teachers loved them!

Well… I am off to enjoy some family time today.  It is my little sister’s birthday today and look how we are celebrating!!

Enjoy the long weekend and we will kick things back off with another Tuesday Challenge next week.

Hope you are all keeping safe and healthy at home.

Missing you lots,

Miss M x

19 thoughts on “Check In Station!”

1. Hi am good thanks, had a nice day yesterday celebrating my big sisters 15th birthday. Have a nice long weekend.

1. Hi Stephen, thanks for checking in.
      I hope you’re being extra nice to your sister on her special day… exact same as what I’m doing today!
      Enjoy your weekend
      Miss M 😁

2. Hi Miss McKinnon yesterday i went to my buddies house because it is her birthday today how are you speak soon

Leahxx

1. Hi Liam, fantastic to hear from you!
      That’s brilliant that you’ve managed to access the blog 😁
      Hope you have a fantastic weekend and will speak soon.
      Miss M ☺️