Lockerbie Lockdown: Day 3☀️

Gooooooood Morning Room 13!

Can I start off by saying your photos and videos from this week have made me laugh and smile so much… I cannot wait to share them with everyone.  Remember you can still send photos in right up until Friday.  The more the merrier!

SUPER IMPORTANT FOR P7s!!!!!!!!!!!

Primary 7… Mr Campbell promised you that he, Ms McGuinness and myself had an amazing surprise for you all at the end of the week.

But… tomorrow is an in-service day and Friday is a holiday.  So… I guess today is actually the end of the week?!

Keep your eyes on the look out for your surprise today!

Anyways… moving on to today’s challenges!

CHALLENGE 1: THE LAKE CHALLENGE!  Super easy one… if you would like to see me recreate being ‘pushed in to the lake’, leave me a comment on the blog.

I need at least ten comments in order for it to happen.  So if you want it to happen, spread the word to make sure we get enough comments! Or if you want to be really really nice, like the lovely amazing pupils I know you are, you won’t comment at all! 😛

CHALLENGE 2: BUILD A FORT / DEN.  Try and collect some materials from your house to create your own den.  Make sure there is a roof just in case it decides to rain… you know what Glasgow can be like!

CHALLENGE 3:  TUESDAY CHALLENGE INSPIRED! Try and collect as many items from outside your house, starting with as many different letters in the alphabet.

CHALLENGE 4: TIME FOR A TREAT! This one is for the evening, if you have them, try roasting marshmallows over a candle.  If you have digestive biscuits and chocolate, you could try to make smores! (Remember to save me one!).  Might get a little bit cool in the evening, so remember to take a jumper outside with you.

Guys you have honestly done so well with these tasks.  I really do wish we could have gone to Lockerbie, we were all so excited to go, but I hope these tasks, my forfeit and your special surprise today, make up for it.

Enjoy your tasks today and I will see you soon.

Miss M x

29 thoughts on “Lockerbie Lockdown: Day 3☀️”

1. Ruby I think you might be right… not even 10am and we are already at 5 comments!
      Wonder how many We will get in total?!

1. Hi Miss Mckinnon how are you my uncle and auntie fought the covid 19 so that is good news built a den in Linn park and sorry but can you pleaase get pushed in the lake sorry but t will be kind of funny
    hope everybody is feeling well and hope to see you all soon miss you all and I hope lockdown ends soon .
    Leah

1. That’s great news Leah, happy to hear everyone is safe and healthy!
      Den building sounds amazing however me getting pushed in the lake does not!!!

1. I’ve been sneaky Hollie and changed it to TEN comments! So still 3 more to go… I’m hoping everyone is outside enjoying the sunshine and not looking on the blog today!

2. Nope I will be looking on the blog and miss McKinnon I have sent some photos I took when I went on a walk yesterday

( everyone look on the blog today for the surprise )

From Hollie ( everyone in room 13 check there mail because I have sent room 13 a message )

3. Come on Miss McKinnon get in there for all your p7s, as you promised us that we would be allowed to do it to you.

1. I also expected better from you Stephen! I thought we got on in class! I don’t not appreciate this comment… lots of school work coming your way on Monday!

4. I love my things you gave me thank you I will never forget the fun times in room 13 with you and the p7s and p6s

( I love you guys )

From Hollie xx

1. Hi Hollie, was amazing to see you today! I hope you love your gifts 😀
      Just about to upload my Lockerbie Video!
      Miss M x

5. Hi Miss Mckinnon i will get soaked tommorow and i will try to send a video because last time i tried to send a video it didn’t work thank you for the suprise visit and the presents the hoodie fits perfectly thank you so much miss you and hope to see you soon when all this is over thanks again for the excalant gifts you made my day i was so happy to see you

Leah

1. Morning Leah, oh I am so happy your hoodie fits and that you love it! It was amazing to see you and the whole family yesterday.
      I would love to see your attempt at the Lake Challenge, let me know if you are having difficulty sending it over and we will try and different way.
      Enjoy!
      Miss M ☺️