Mid-Week Check In ☺️

Happy Wednesday Room 13!

I can’t believe we are already in April!  Any April fools pranks being done at home today? Let me know! 😂

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.  I have just finished the Joe Wicks PE session for the second time this week and feeling great!  Just about to head out for a walk with Nyla too 🐶

What have you been up to this week so far? Let me know!  I spoke to so many of you yesterday, it was lovely to hear from you 😁 Missing you lots though 😔

Your Tuesday challenge submissions were great yesterday! So many different items found around your house and garden to make a rainbow!

Speaking of rainbows please remember to get your ROOM 13 RAINBOW up in your window and send me a picture of it so I can put them all together over the weekend… here’s mine!

All the answers to the maths worksheets will be posted on the blog on Friday in case anyone wants to mark the work they have done!

Stay safe everyone and keep me posted with everything you are doing ☺️

Miss you lots!

Miss M ❤️ X

4 thoughts on “Mid-Week Check In ☺️”

1. Good morning Room 13 – I hope you’re all doing great! At least the weather has been dry.

I can see lots of people taking part in many of the fun activities Miss McKinnon is posting.

Keep up the great work!
    (Mr. Campbell)

1. Lovely to hear from you Mr Campbell! I will make sure everyone from Room 13 knows you have messaged them 😀

2. Hi mr Campbell how are you and how was your week off ? Well it has been a strange time off school don’t you think so

Keep safe and healthy

From Hollie kirk xx

1. Hi Hollie K,

Sadly although I am stuck in my house, it is not a holiday…maybe next week!

Isn’t it very strange??? Hopefully this will never happen again.

I hope all is well in the Kirk household.

Take care,
      Mr. Campbell.