Information for Weekly Work (Blog Post 2)

Room 13, please make sure you have read the previous blog post before you read this one!

See the source image

This post is just to clarify the work that is to be completed each week.  Hopefully this makes sense for you all!

1) Work for the full week will be posted on a Monday.

See the source image

2) The work posted is suggested activities.  You do not need to complete every activity listed.

3) If you would rather create your own activity / choose an activity from a previous week… that is fine to do also!  If you come up with something amazing, email it to me and I can share this as an activity for the whole class, on the following week.

See the source image

4) Four activities to be completed a day.  One maths, one literacy, one PE and one other activity of your choice.

5) I ask that everyone logs on to the blog on Tuesday at 10am (set an alarm on your phone please!) as we will be doing a Tuesday Challenge! More information to follow…

See the source image

6) A diary entry is to be submitted to me every Friday (pretend this is like your homework, so again I would advise setting a reminder in your phone!).  You can email me your diary entry, send me a picture of your diary entry via email or post your diary entry as a comment on the blog.  This should include some information about your week, activities you have completed, how you have been feeling and just a quick check-in to let me know how you are!

7) Try to vary your activities each week and definitely try to get yourself outside for 15-30 minutes a day!  Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating breakfast, lunch and dinner at the correct times of the day!  Keeping a routine in your life whilst you are off is VERY IMPORTANT!

See the source image

Hopefully this lists everything that you need to know for the upcoming weeks.  Anything that you are unsure about please comment / email me and I will answer any questions that you have.

See the source image

Lots of love

Miss M x

3 thoughts on “Information for Weekly Work (Blog Post 2)”