Information about homework :)

Happy Monday Room 13!

See the source image

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  It was great to see so many of you helping out at the Christmas Fayre on Saturday!

With December quickly approaching and Christmas show practice taking up most of our time, we have decided to keep homework to a minimum for the next few weeks (I’m sure you will be happy to hear!)

There will be no written homework.  Instead I ask you, kindly, to continue practicing your lyrics for the Christmas show.

I will give out reading homework each week, however there will be no follow up task with this.  We will simply discuss the chapters read in class at the end of the week.

I encourage you to carry out about 10-15 minutes on Sumdog or Study Ladder, to consolidate the concepts you have been learning in maths.  Although this is personal choice to carry out these tasks, I cannot stress the importance of keeping up with practicing your maths outside of school!

Lots of show practice this week so let’s get ourselves into the festive spirit!!!

See the source image

Let’s have a great week everyone!

Miss M 🙂