Tuesday 24th March

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well.

I will continue to provide a suggested daily timetable with tasks you may wish to complete. Tuesday 24th Plan Some have said they enjoy the structure that it is giving to their day but remember it is just a suggestion. Do what you need to do in these times. Google Classroom will have more up-to-date information/links, will have the tasks and links posted and allows questions and comments to be asked quickly. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Please remember that learning through play and real life scenarios and maintaining good mental health is of huge importance and benefit in these times. All children will be finding it hard to adjust and adapt. Having happy, resilient children when we return to school will allow them to catch up on any missed learning so don’t worry about this.

When we work together at Hallside, everything is within our REACH.

Mrs M

P.S. There are a few issues if you are already logged in with a device connecting to google – it needs to be your child’s GLOW account that it’s connected to. My experience seems to be that it automatically reverts back to my personal one and I need to change it over.