Wednesday 11th December

At school today, first thing we did our listing skills. That’s when our teacher says out words or numbers and we have to try and remember them and write them down on our sheets of paper. I got 2 out of 7.
After that it was spelling games, we did word jumble and spelling hang man. Word jumble is when you muddle up a word the other person has to guess what it says. Spelling hang man is basically normal hang man but you have to use your words in your spelling book.
Next it was PE and in PE we did bum shuffle. Bum shuffle is a game which is football but on your bottom but the team called The Chocolate Fingers won.
Next it was break in break we played rugby that was fun.
After it was maths in maths I was doing a multiplication work sheet and I did 3 pages and they were quite easy.
Then it was lunch and I was super hungry because it was soup.
After lunch we were doing our Roman myths and we got 1 sense done. Our myth is called Pandora’s Box. It was really fun. In my group was me, Emma and Loui – Bo.

Next we were doing our show rehearsal and I am one of the teachers called Mr Benet the show is about the X factor and it is called skelds got the Christmas factor. Then we went home .