Wednesday 13th November

At the start of the day we went to tag Rugby we went and got changed into our gym kits then we lined up. Daniel said you can go up to the gym hall, we then got our tag belt’s on. We started off with a game of British bull dog which is a game where there’s a catcher, and the catcher stand’s in the middle and you have to run across the gym hall and if you get tagged then you have to help the catcher catch people. It is really fun.
We then did passing back and forth with a partner I was with Nicol we passed quite well together we also did kick passes which we weren’t so good at. Noah was trying to pass to Stephanie but pretty much kicked at peoples head’s.
We then got split into groups of 3 and 4 we had two groups of 3 and one of 4 we then did games, we changed it a little so when we scored then we actually got a try. Then we needed to kick it over the basketball hoop, the red’s won all the matches because they had the most accurate kick’s.

We then went back to class were we did listening skill’s we had to write down numbers that Mr.Hewit said. They were all six digit’s except from one that was challenge which had seven. I got 4 out of 7.

We then watched news round we were watching what happened in Philippines when the storm struck.

After break we did math’s our group were doing posters for prime numbers and factors and factor pair’s. Jason was ill so it was just me and Flora doing the poster’s we made them colorful and joyful.

After that we went for lunch.

After lunch we did reading all of us read in groups expect Emma which read her book to Mr. Hewitt. We are reading Foxbusters by Dick King-Smith it is a very good book it is weird and funny.

We then did our posters for the school show, our school show is Skeld got Christmas talent I am a trow that is related to the elf’s.

We then did our animations on roman myth’s our one is about Mercury and Apollo, it’s looking good so far we have cows and 3 men and my favorite scene is when the cow gets turned in to a burger by the fire, also when he gets up on the cow. We then read our class novel which is demon dentist, it is really funny it is by David Walliams. It is about a boy that hasn’t gone to the dentist in a lot of years so he has do go to the DEMON DENTIST!!!!!

By Lewis Scott