There are a number of professional learning opportunities available to teachers and support staff in South Ayrshire.
- Education Scotland Digital Skills Team Glow webinars register to take part in a live webinar or view recorded webinars.
- Latest published guidance on delivering teaching and learning online from Education Scotland.
- Education Scotland have collated a range of web links to support practitioners with online remote learning.
- Microsoft Educator Community (MEC) – sign up using your Glow email address and work your way through the wide range of courses available. Gaining points on the way you can become a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) or even a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIEE).
- Become an Apple Teacher whilst building skills on the iPad that directly apply to activities with your learners.
- Learn more about your Promethean Interactive Panel and the ActivInspire software by visiting Learn Promethean
- Why not register and complete some Promethean online courses at the Promethean Academy
- Twilight CLPL sessions are offered throughout the year and can be booked via Book n Go
- Ad hoc training can be provided to individuals, groups of staff, whole school and school clusters. All requests should be directed initially to the schools’ Digital Champion who will contact Lynn Robertson if they are not able to support internally.