A message from Twiggle

Hello, everyone! We’ve just received a special message from Twiggle! He wanted us all to know that he misses us and he can’t wait to see us soon – but for now, it’s important that we all stay safe.

“Hello, boys and girls!

I hope you are staying safe and having fun at home. I know how difficult it is not to be able to see our families and friends – it makes us all worry and sometimes it makes us sad, too. But remember – it’s okay to feel those feelings! I prepared two little stories for you about missing our friends and family and about worrying when we’ll be able to see them. I hope you enjoy them! Remember – it’s okay to feel sad that we’re not allowed to hug our loved us and it’s okay to worry. If you are having a sad day, why don’t you talk to an adult and together you can make the day better and more fun!

I miss you lots, stay safe!
                                                                                                                                                       Twiggle.”

WOW – we are so lucky to receive a message from Twiggle! It sure put a smile on our faces! Here are the stories Twiggle prepared for us: