Wednesday………………………………….“The Smartest Giant in Town”

Today we’ve got Sandra’s favourite – “The Smartest Giant in Town” by Julia Donaldson.

Sandra was very excited to share this story with you all and is missing you all very much!

Please contact the staff by leaving a comment on the blog. We would love to hear from you all!

18 Replies to “Wednesday………………………………….“The Smartest Giant in Town””

1. Aww that was a lovely story read by Sandra. Katie loves the smartest Giant in town. Her favourite part of the story is when the Giant gives the Giraffe his scarf to keep warm.
    Missing you all!! Stay safe everyone & we hope to see you all again soon.xx💜💙❤💜💕

1. Hi Katie! We are missing you, too. We are so happy that you enjoyed the story – my favourite part is when the Giant gave his shoe to the mice to make a new house! Keep checking the blog for more videos, stories and ideas 😉 Stay safe!

2. Hello Katie I love the story of ‘The smartest giant in town’ too, my favourite part of the story is when the giant gave the Goat his shirt to make a sail on his boat. He really is a kind giant. great to hear from you, hope you and your family are staying safe. Take care and hope to see you soon.

3. Hi Katie – thanks for letting us know your favourite part of the story. I loved listening to Sandra reading it. I also like it when the giant gives his scarf to the cold giraffe. Giraffes are my favourite animal – I do wonder if their necks get cold sometimes! Keep in touch! Kirsten

1. Hi Cayden! We are missing you lots, too! Glad you enjoyed the story! We hope you’re doing well and keeping safe.

2. Hello there everyone,

Its really nice to see the comments from you all and to know you are all keeping busy. We are all missing you and hope to see you all soon

1. Hello
      Lovely to hear from you. We are so glad that you are enjoying the stories on the blog. You can check the blog and just choose what you want to do. Look out for some more videos to come. Mrs Vandal

3. Thank you Sandra, Ella is loving watching the books being read. Your all doing an amazing job and giving us great ideas for trying to keep the kids entertained. Hope to see you all again soon.

1. We are so glad Ella is enjoying watching the stories! Keep checking in – there’s lots more to come 😉 And thank you for your very kind words! Stay safe!

2. Thankyou what a lovely comment. We are so pleased to hear that you are getting so much from the blog. And we are delighted that you are enjoying our stories, please watch out for more. Take care and stay safe. Hi to Adam and Ella.

3. Aw that’s lovely that Ella is enjoying these stories!! Love that we can help yous through this crazy time!! Can’t wait to see yous again!

1. We are so happy to hear that! Keep your eyes peeled as there are more stories to come! We are missing you too, Brooke! Can’t wait to see you again soon. Stay safe!