Festive Family Fun Day and Christmas Party

On Wednesday the 19th of December, the children invited their parents and other members of their family to come along and join in with some festive fun.  The activity stations included making pomanders, gingerbread men decorating, mince pie making, creating baubles, preparing reindeer food and making Christmas cards. We were so busy joining in our festive activities!

On this day we were also very lucky to have a special visitor! He even told us that he parked his sleigh and reindeer on the roof of our nursery!

O “I’m going to put icing on my gingerbread”.

J “I’ve made reindeer food”.

D “I went to see Santa and got a present”.

On Friday we had yet another Christmas treat – our annual Christmas party! We played lots of games like Musical Bumps, Pass the Parcel and Christmas Corners. We also had a special Christmas snack with party food and lots and lots and LOTS of dancing afterwards! Everybody had so much fun!

J “This is the best party ever!”

L “I won this game!”

S “I like to have party food for snack.”

We also had our own very special version of Elf on the Shelf, well done Annemarie!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish Ania all the very best in her new job and also in her forthcoming marriage. A bright and rosy future for the new Mr and Mrs.

We would like to thank all of our parents and families for their continued support and for joining us on this special day.

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.  See you in January.