Williamsburgh Bakery

We can be anything we want to be, so today we decided to be bakers! We turned one of our playrooms into our own wee bakery, which we named the Williamsburgh Bakery! Our speciality was delicious loaves of bread. You could spot us in our chefs hats, as we always remember how important keeping our hair away and our hands clean when baking or cooking is. We also didn’t forget our chef aprons, but that’s because we didn’t want our lovely clothes to get all dirty and floury ;). We worked very hard together (great teamwork!) to measure out all of the ingredients and we used our muscles to mix and knead the dough! We worked very hard to make sure the dough is nice and smooth! When it was all ready, we very carefully put the dough in the oven and… Voila! 20 minutes later, we had very delicious and still toasty warm bread to take home! And it smelled really delicious too!

J: “Teamwork makes the dream work!”
R: “We’re making bread and we get to take it home.”
B: “Actually, we’re making dough.”
SB: “I’m like a real baker because I’m making it really good.”
J: “That’s the ingredients we need.”
N: “This is like making play dough.”
O: “I haven’t cooked bread before!”
S: “It smells like pizza!”