Skoobmobile visit

What a fantastic surprise on our first day back after October week! We had a visit from Skoobmobile where we were able to listen to a chosen story in a small group. We were super excited when we marched onto the bus, some of us even brought our library cards to take a book home! We chose the story about “10 Little Pirates” – we did lots of counting and predicting the events in the story!

On the Skoobmobile, the children choose a book to be read to them and then they are encouraged to answer questions about the characters and events in the story. The Skoobmobile is a great opportunity to encourage the little ones to look explore books and stories as well as helps their imagination and role play, too! We had lots of fun listening to a story and choosing books on the Skoobmobile!

J: “I liked getting a book.”
I: “I like this story.”
T: “I’ve got a library card with me!”
E: “I liked the pirate book the best.”

If you would like any more information about Paisley Library or Skoobmobile, please click on the picture below:

CategoriesUncategorized