Williamsburgh Primary School

Lacy Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA1 1QF Tel: 0300 300 0151

Message from Ms C

Good morning,
Today is the last day before we stop for the summer. It has been an historic and eventful year. One that none of us will forget!
I arrived in mid-December and little did I know that three months later we would be in lockdown and teaching in a whole new way!
I want to publicly thank all of the staff for their support, their commitment their skill and expertise and the hard work they have put in this year. You definitely need and deserve your holidays.
Best of luck to Mrs Rossi and Mrs Kirk on their retirement. We can’t thank them enough.
I want to thank the pupils who have been so adaptable and resilient, who have worked so hard and who are a credit to you, themselves and our school.
Thank you all very much for your support this year and for your patience and understanding as we worked our way through these unprecedented times. We are very grateful to all of you and I know it’s not been easy.
We wish you all a relaxing break and we look forward to seeing you again safely in August. If there are any further developments through the summer holidays we will be in touch through our Website, Facebook, Twitter and text.
THANK YOU once again from a very proud HT.
❤️🌈