Welcome to our nursery
Glendee Pre-five Centre recognises the uniqueness of each child and the importance of play in the lives of children. We believe that every child should be given the opportunity to develop and learn in a safe and nurturing environment where play and learning is combined, which enables all learners to reach their full potential.
- Respect – We respect children, parents and each other as individuals
- Equality – We ensure everyone is treated as an equal
- Trust / honesty – We build trustworthy and honest relationships with all our children and their families
- Teamwork – Our staff work as a team to provide the best possible care for all our children and their families
- Creativity – We provide a wide range of quality resources and ensure learning experiences are differentiated to meet the needs of individual learners and different learning styles.
Our aims of Glendee Pre-five Centre are:
To give every child the best possible start in life by:
- Providing a safe, welcoming, supportive environment in which children are well cared for, encouraged and motivated to become lifelong learners.
- Encourage children to ‘have a voice’, be independent, and involve them in making decisions and in thinking about their own learning
- Work in partnership with parents / carers and other agencies to benefit children and families
- Promote inclusion, healthy lifestyles, celebrate diversity and ensure equality for all
- Provide training and leadership opportunities for staff allowing them to further develop their knowledge and skills.
- Provide an excellent quality of service to all children and their families to enable them to reach their full potential.
If you have any further information then do not hesitate to contact us.
Our latest Care Inspectorate report can be viewed below:
Our Education Scotland report can also be viewed below:
To find out information about what is going on within our centre please have a look at our newsletter: