School and ELC Class Aims

We worked in consultation with all stakeholders to gather their thoughts, opinions and views on what is important to them about life at Bushes Primary and ELC Class. This information has been uitilised to update our Vision, Values and Aims for Bushes Primary School and ELC Class. Click here to access them. It has also been used to create our Curriculum Rationale which can be Curriculum rationale March 2023.

These are used on a daily basis throughout the school and ELC Class and are at the root of everything we do at Bushes Primary and ELC Class. We have a monthly ‘Values’ assembly and also send home certificates to celebrate when a child has upheld or embodied our shared values. We will also let you know if your child needs some support to uphold or embody these and ask that you work in partnership with us as we help your child ‘Blossom at Bushes’.

I hope you are as happy with the final result as I am and I look forward to working with you in partnership in the years to come.

Craig McCrorie

Head Teacher