St Magnus Cathedral Organ

Our Trip to Kirkwall

On 16th March  North Ronaldsay School, Papay School and Mr Duncan went on a trip to Kirkwall. We went to the Airport, Hospital, Shearers, Library, St Magnus Cathedral, Daily Scoop and Tankerness House Gardens. 

First, we got on the plane from the airport in North Ron to Kirkwall. Then we went to the hospital play park. Next, we went to Shearers, I bought a chocolate bar and we saw Jake the cat. We chose some seeds to grow in the Polycroo. Then we went to the library, they have a Minecraft gaming area and lots and lots of lovely books.

Then, we finely got to the best place the Daily Scoop, I got a delicious raspberry ice cream but as soon as I walked out the door it went plop on the floor, luckily, I got a another one for free.

Next, we went to St Magnus Cathedral, we got to hear lots of music on the pipe organ and got to play on it. I loved it, it was so fun.

Finally, we went to Tankerness House Gardens, we played and had lunch with Papay. When we played tig it took a long time for Mr Ross to catch me! 

By Robin