Take a moment

Take a moment…

…to look back over the year.

This school year started off quite normally with new classes and teachers, learning new skills, fun activities and spending time with friends. We got to do all our normal Christmas events and 2020 started off as expected and then…everything changed!

Lockdown has meant spending a lot more time at home or in the hub, your teachers continuing to provide you with learning activities online, and not getting to come into the school building or playground.

Sometimes it’s difficult not to focus on everything that is not happening or that you’ve missed out on, but it’s really important not to forget all the great times you’ve enjoyed this year.

So, for this year’s final “take a moment”, why not take a moment to think back over the last school year and remember the good times? You could write about them, make a poster, tell someone or draw pictures. I would love to see what you create! Here is an idea of what you could think about.

I hope you enjoy remembering the good times over the last year. Have a lovely school holiday and stay safe. I’m already looking forward to seeing you in August!

Mrs McMillan