7 thoughts on “MATHS DAY = GREAT DAY!”

1. Maths day was very good and our favourite activities were designing the m&ds logo using 2d shapes

2. We really enjoyed all of maths day. There was a whole host of amazing activities which included measuring area and perimeter. I personally enjoyed the su-doku at the end of the day. I think we should have more maths days. 😉 Jack

The school maths day was very good fun and enjoyable.there was a whole host of different activities and stations we went to. amy :*)

3. We really enjoyed all of maths day. There was a whole host of amazing activities which included measuring area and perimeter. I personally enjoyed the su-doku at the end of the day. I think we should have more maths days. 😉

4. Maths day was very fun and educational.OUR class (mrs grant) didseveral activities like using perimeter,su-duko, using 2 dimensional shapes too. By amy 0:-)

I really enjoyed maths day because we used a wide range of activities including perimeter,2D shape,problem solving we also measured lots of items outside including the benches.I think that there should be more math days 😉 Jack

5. I’m glad you enjoyed maths day. It was great fun and I’m sure it’s something we’ll do every year as it was such a success! Maths is fun! 🙂