In P5a we use I.C.T. to enhance our learning.

In maths we have been learning about different types of patterns, these include – number, letter and colour.ย  We found this great fun and even managed to design some of our own.ย  We then decided to use I.C.T. to enhance our learning and created a variety of patterns – some number, some colour using both laptops and ipads.ย  Can you identify which pattern we are using?

42 thoughts on “In P5a we use I.C.T. to enhance our learning.”

1. i had fun making the patterns to my favourite ones were chloe sophie + karrie kira and amber and a big thankyou to Mrs Fullerton for giving us the time to do this so (THANKYOU)

1. I really enjoyed making the masks and the sweetie was a yummy treat! My ghoul was hairy because my hairs off of my paintbrush fell off, WHOOPS!

2. we had a fantastic time making our ghastly ghouls.The vampire teeth were very very tasty.Our patterns were very easy to do but the harder ones weren/t

3. i realy ingoued dooing patterons i done it with molly cameron and laura in our math groups from karry and shelley

4. i loved doing number patterns and colouring patterns they are fun . shelley done a love heart pattern and so did molly !!!

5. It was very fun doing our patterns, my pattern was a colour pattern and a number pattern.Me and my group ( Kian and James) made like 6 or something and the teacher (Mrs Fullerton) took our picture with the pattern.

6. we have had a great great time in p5a especially with mrs Fullerton we love our work like patterns and maths
    we have a great halloween ha ha ha we wish to have more work
    we had so so much fun with making the ghouls and i hope you have seen my ghouls and patterns
    thank you so much mrs fullerton

7. when we done our ghastly ghouls i had so much fun first we painted them then we stuck some eyes,ears,mouth,nose and hair it was so mutch fun.Then our teacher gave us some pretend vanpire teeth i looked very funny everybody looked very funny.

8. Just been looking at all the designs the boys and girls created on their laptops and there are some great shapes and patterns.Looks like hard work to create this but well done everyone.

9. when we done our number patterns it was so easy all you had to do was go onto intractive maths and all you had to do was pick your coulour and stamp it on as you can see our teacher took our picture and put it on the website like this.

10. i love my work it can be really really tricky but i get through it but i would not want to stop doing patterns but i do like my dividing i love my ict but i can be boring sometimes like when we have to do Germany i do like it but sometimes it can be a bit boring i like it when we d ict

11. i really enjoyed making patterns but at first i did not know what to do i was really stuck but mrs fullerton helped me there are three kinds of patterns.
    1.Number patterns
    2.Letter patterns
    3.Colour patterns
    It was really fun doing patterns even when we just started it was hard but fun.

12. In class we have been learning about patterns. We used the ipads and laptops to make different types of patterns from colours, numbers, letters or shapes. A pattern is a sequence of smaller designs made by the colours, numbers, letters or shapes etc. We all had a great time learning about patterns and I would like to learn some more.

13. when we made the patterns in class we all worked verrrrrrrry hard on them and my faverot one was made by sophie,chloe + abbi madison + laura they all worked verrrrrrrrrrry hard togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:).and a big thankyou to Mrs Fullerton for giving us the time to do this:)\"THANKYOU\"

14. Hello, Lucy McParlands mum here, I think all the patterns were great and so bright and colourful, the goblin pictures with fangs are fantastic great work from all the class. Keep the good work up welldone!

15. looks like everyone had fun with the i-pads – much more hi-tech than my days at Tannochside ๐Ÿ™‚

16. The patterns task we are learning in class is very useful, as it makes me think about numbers and colours. I am enjoying it very much, it’s fun to do

17. I had real fun making these patterns.i learned that you can do 2 patterns one of them is a number pattern and the second one is an colour pattern.i mostly done the colour pattern. The funny part was when Karrie Craig tried to do a Great Britain flag but it did not go the way we wanted it to be so all three off us decided to do this type and I think we done really well and I hope Amber and Karrie think the same.

18. Jack has taught me how to do an online blog โ€“ He has explained what he has been doing in class with Patterns, numbers, letters and colours. He has explained that he has created a design with a mixture of all four components. He has shown me the class photos, itโ€™s great for us as his parents to be able to see what happens in class.What a great idea, as we have often said over the years โ€œwe would love to be a fly on the wallโ€, also as Jack never often discusses school. Very Impressed.

19. i think that the patterns were really really really fun and i wish to do more and we do all diffrent patterns like
    1.number pattern
    2.letter pattern
    3.coulered pattern
    that is all of the patterns you can get they are fun but i do like the numbered and the letter pattern and the patterns are really really really fun

20. i think the patterns where easy at first while show you the steapa
    1.couler patter-on
    2.number patteran
    3.letter pattern

21. doing these patterns was really fun i liked madison,laura,abbi,amber+karrie’s paterns.
    thankyou to mrs fullerton.THANKYOU!!